If my 1099-B form number is all correct, when Turb...

0429ems

If my 1099-B form number is all correct, when TurboTax is asking to "Check this Entry" for the Cost or Adjusted Basis how do I clear the need to review the entry?

BillM223

Is the basis zero? If so, did you explicitly enter a 0 (as opposed to leaving the field blank)?

If your basis is not zero and you entered it, well, that would need more investigation.

BillM223

Also, you said that this happened in the Review. Can you go back to the original 1099-B input interview and enter the zero or basis there? I say this because things entered in the Review don't always work - they should be entered in the original input screen.