Solved: If I made $10,000 in side gigs and my net income from my main job is 30,000 how much can I expect to pay back in taxes?

madamesunset89

If I made $10,000 in side gigs and my net income from my main job is 30,000 how much can I expect to pay back in taxes?

Remember State taxes as well.
Hal_Al

That seems to be a simple question, but Taxes are not simple. Using the taxcaster tool  is the best way to get an accurate estimate.
That said, and based only on the info provided, you can expect to pay $3000 in income and self employment ("FICA") tax on $10,000 of "side gig" income
madamesunset89

Thank you