Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If able to Order 2016 return transcript , does that mean approved or does it have to say 2017 new to this claiming EITC . Getting path message on WMR

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies

If able to Order 2016 return transcript , does that mean approved or does it have to say 2017 new to this claiming EITC . Getting path message on WMR

I was able to order mine as well with a cycle date of 20170405. In the past years this meant they where complete and you could tell the deposit date but with the new changes I am not sure if it means anything. I would assume that means they are done reviewing your taxes if you can view the return transcript.

How can I check for the cycle date?
trina179

If you can order transcripts that's great that mean no audit or holds  be patient your DDD is on the way

Thank you!!!! I was worried I was just able to order them by mail. Good sign I'm guessing?
trina179

Yes that's a good sign you just waiting for your DDD

I hope so I have heard it's a good sign all day. Now I play the waiting game...... Again. Haha

I was able to order both transcripts but received a review letter dated 2/2/17 I have EIC and Child Credit. How could I receive a letter before the process of the 2/15 it claims for tax credits. Ps I ordered the transcripts after the letter? Please help I'm confused!!!!

I was accepted 2/8 & in one week bars went away. No path msg. Just taxes being processed msg with topic 152. I heard about ordering transcripts so the next week i tried to order on thurs (no one can get it online) and it said i couldn't. I checked it Friday & it let me order both. Sat my bars returned, saying approved with DDD. If u can order both transcripts your ddd is coming soon! It means process complete.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies