Solved: I will like to check if the Tax payment for 2019 w...

nuriatena

I will like to check if the Tax payment for 2019 will be e-transfers or if I am supposed to send a check. How can I know?

Which document should I check to know if I have to send a check or not to pay my Taxes?

bluedeb

You can see what method you choose to use for taxes owed,  by your bank information after filing, or you can print or view your TurboTax Electronic Filing Instructions Page.

1. Sign in to your TurboTax.
  2. Scroll down and click "Add a State"  (You won't add a state, just to open the return).
  3. Select "Tax Tools" (left column) and then "Print Center"
  4. Select "Print, save, or preview this year's return"
  5. Check the boxes for your Federal and State returns (this will open further options)
  6. Choose to include the government and TurboTax worksheets 
  7. Then click "View or Print Forms".

bluedeb

1. Sign in to your TurboTax.
  7. Then click "View or Print Forms".