adamflora0

I was unaware that my 1095 from SEMA was at my house. I have already submitted my taxes, what do I do?

What do I do when I find a 1095 in the mail after I have already done my taxes?

MargaretL

You don't have to do anything.  Forms 1095-B and 1095-C are not reported on your tax return. They are just receipts from private employers confirming that you had the health coverage, just keep the form(s) for your records.

When going through the Health Insurance section, all you had to do is indicate that you have health insurance coverage all year (if applicable) and that you were not enrolled in other plans (such us Obamacare of Healthcare.gov plan).

MargaretL