Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I was trying to see if i could resubmit my state taxes from last year since it was supposedly done wrong but i fixed it on the sitebut i had to mail it which i didn’t do

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
SamiaI
Employee Tax Expert

I was trying to see if i could resubmit my state taxes from last year since it was supposedly done wrong but i fixed it on the sitebut i had to mail it which i didn’t do

You will have to print and mail in your last year's (amended or fixed) state taxes. You won't be able to electronically send them.Because the exact mailing address for your amended return depends upon your tax situation, refer to your customized TurboTax Filing Instructions, which print out when you print your amended return.

Your Filing Instructions will give you the correct mailing address for your federal and/or state amendment and also let you know which tax forms, if any, you need to attach. 

Please see the TurboTax faq on the instructions to print:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3401713

View solution in original post

1 Reply
SamiaI
Employee Tax Expert

You will have to print and mail in your last year's (amended or fixed) state taxes. You won't be able to electronically send them.Because the exact mailing address for your amended return depends upon your tax situation, refer to your customized TurboTax Filing Instructions, which print out when you print your amended return.

Your Filing Instructions will give you the correct mailing address for your federal and/or state amendment and also let you know which tax forms, if any, you need to attach. 

Please see the TurboTax faq on the instructions to print:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3401713

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies