pcarrollnh

I was supposed to use an IRS issued PIN, I expected to be asked for it during the filing process, but I was not

JaimeG

To enter the IRS Issued PIN please follow the instructions below:

1. Log into your TurboTax Online Account and enter your Tax Return through Tax Timeline
  2. From the uppermost Main Tab select and click on Federal Taxes
  3. The next screen will contain a Secondary Tab, from this Tab select and click on Other Tax Situations
  4. Scroll down the options and with you will find the section labeled Other Return Info and in this section you will find the option to Start and enter your Identity Protection PIN provided by the IRS.

JaimeG