heath_white

I was divorced 2019. My last tax return filed is 2018 and it was married joint. My ex has filed her 2019 but I have not filed yet. How will this impact stimulus $$$

GiseleD

As long as your ex did not (erroneously) file jointly with you for 2019, she will not receive your stimulus payment. You will want to file your 2019 return ASAP so the IRS has your filing status and direct deposit information for issuance of the payment. 

Tashanique74

2018 taxes was filed jointly which got snatched but 2019 I didn't file taxes he filed by himself so I haven't received my stimulus I'm wondering what's going on he received his because he file taxes for 2019 what's going on

Texas Roger

Are you required to file a 2019 tax return? If you are, you should go ahead and file it.

If you are not going to file a return, use the non filer portal to register for the stimulus payment: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/non-filers-enter-payment-info-here

See the IRS portal for your current status: Get My Payment | Internal Revenue Service

See these Q&As: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment