Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I’ve been in “pending” status since 1/12/19. IRS TO GO app says “information does not match. Please re-enter your information”. My information IS correct. What is going on??

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
rcjimr

I’ve been in “pending” status since 1/12/19. IRS TO GO app says “information does not match. Please re-enter your information”. My information IS correct. What is going on??

Same here. In past years, it has taken no more than 24 hours after I file to be accepted . 

Same here! I filed 1/12 and still nothing.
rcjimr

Update here : TurboTax just updated that the irs has accepted my return . IRS to go app still hasn’t changed . Hopefully it changes tomorrow
taustin83

I am having the same problem with no updates
vcicotta

Have you been accepted? I was 1/20 and my WMR still says no information matches when I tripled checked my TT transcript and it is EXACT
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies