I submitted my tax return (April 15th). However, I need to pay taxes and Turbotax only allowed me to debit from my bank on April 16th instead of 15th. Is that right?

In this case, if I now decide to pay the IRS directly on April 15th through the link provided, how do I stop TurboTax from also making the debit on my account on April 16th? (this is my case because I ended up filing my return with the request for the debit on April 16th since it was not allowing me to set it up for April 15th)

Select mail my payment to the IRS and that will stop the payment.

But I had submitted (filed) my tax return. And I chose April 16th as the debit date per Turbotax suggestion. Now, I wanna cancel that. I want to be able to pay the IRS directly still tonight. However, I need now to stop TurboTax from making a debit to my account on April 16th