yort007s

I started driving part time with Lyft in December and made less then 600 total so no tax forms were issued from Lyft, how do I claim this in income?

PaulaM

Even if you didn't receive a 1099-K from Lyft, you still will enter the income earned from driving on a Schedule C. 

To get started type Schedule C in the Find box of your open return. Then select the 'jump to' link. You will be able to take a limited amount of expenses that you may have had against your earnings in TurboTax Deluxe. If you just want to report the income only, then TurboTax Deluxe will be fine.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/self-employment-taxes/tax-tips-for-uber-lyft-sidecar-and-other-...