I started a business this year, what TurboTax product should I use?

My fiance and I started a business together this year as a side gig. We have a multi-member LLC, and only a Mac computer available to us to file taxes. From what I can tell from the TurboTax website I may be out of luck for a product. Is this true?

Correct. For the LLC, you need to file a corporate tax return and that requires TurboTax Business, which is only available for PC.  Depending on your financial situation, you might think about buying a cheap windows computer for your business as a business expense, and use it for your accounting and tax software, or you might install Boot Camp or parallels on a Mac, in order to run windows.

As part of the corporate tax return you will produce a K-1 form for each of the LLC owners. The LLC owners will enter the K-1 on their personal tax returns along with other income, and their personal deductions and credits. This can be done using TurboTax online, or TurboTax for the Mac or PC. 

*Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute legal or tax advice.*
**If a post answers your question, choose it by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer".**