Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tmus2000
Returning Member

I spoke with a Turbo Tax support expert and I received a follow-up from her. I login to my account, but I can't find where I can retrieve her message to me. Any ideas?

Below is the text, minus the graphics, from Turbo Tax and Carol (the nice woman who assisted me tonight).

Hi Tom! You have a message from Carol, EA for 11 years.

Sign in to TurboTax to see what Carol had to say.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
AnnetteB
Intuit Alumni

I spoke with a Turbo Tax support expert and I received a follow-up from her. I login to my account, but I can't find where I can retrieve her message to me. Any ideas?

Take a look at the answer below provided by TurboTax RachelW for some assistance.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/7298623

Click on the Expert Advice button, then in the window that appears, look for "my contact history" and click on it. In the message(s) that appear, click on them and you'll see the message.

[edited 3/23/19 | 11:55 am PST]
AnnetteB
Intuit Alumni

edited

I don't have a red box that says "EXPERT HELP" on it... (I have already filed my taxes.) Is there somewhere else I can find the link to the message from the tax expert?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies