• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
postplexus

I skipped to the review stage when I was half done so I could print my form. Now it doesn't want to let me back in to continue working! Can this be fixed?

It looks like it'd let me back in if I choose to Amend, but I don't think that's the right solution. This is for Federal only, I didn't take the state to the review phase yet.
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
CapB

I skipped to the review stage when I was half done so I could print my form. Now it doesn't want to let me back in to continue working! Can this be fixed?

To update your return after printing, but before mailing or e-filing your return, you can use the "add a state" feature to complete your return.

1.    Sign In to TurboTax Online

2.    Click "My TurboTax" menu.

3.    Press "Visit My Tax Timeline" 

4.    Under the "SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO" heading, choose "Add a state" (You're not really adding a state, this allows you to get back into your return). 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
CapB

To update your return after printing, but before mailing or e-filing your return, you can use the "add a state" feature to complete your return.

1.    Sign In to TurboTax Online

2.    Click "My TurboTax" menu.

3.    Press "Visit My Tax Timeline" 

4.    Under the "SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO" heading, choose "Add a state" (You're not really adding a state, this allows you to get back into your return). 

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v