Solved: I setup autodraft payments to IRS to cover taxes for last year, and now I’ve paid just about double. Who do I contact to make these payments stop?

cheyenne-robinso

I setup autodraft payments to IRS to cover taxes for last year, and now I’ve paid just about double. Who do I contact to make these payments stop?

WillK

You should call the IRS and explain the situation and see what they are showing on their end. Since the IRS is the one that is pulling the funds, you will need to speak with them to get them to stop. 

WillK