I REQUESTED AN EXTENTION ON MY OKLAHOMA STATE TAXES BUT I ACTUALLY WANT TO COMPLETE AND PAY WHAT I OWE TODAY. IS THERE A WAY TO DO THAT?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I REQUESTED AN EXTENTION ON MY OKLAHOMA STATE TAXES BUT I ACTUALLY WANT TO COMPLETE AND PAY WHAT I OWE TODAY. IS THERE A WAY TO DO THAT?

3 Replies

Yes. You can chose a product that applies to your tax situation and begin preparing your tax return.

I have provided a TurboTax Products link that will assist you with selecting a product.

If you have already purchased a TurboTax program, then return to your tax return and select Oklahoma under the State tab as the state to begin preparing and filing.

You did not even read the question I sent in.  

Please clarify.  My understanding of your question was that you had filed an extension for Oklahoma; however, you wanted to prepare the return now and pay.
v
Privacy Settings