heidi-delaney

I REQUESTED AN EXTENTION ON MY OKLAHOMA STATE TAXES BUT I ACTUALLY WANT TO COMPLETE AND PAY WHAT I OWE TODAY. IS THERE A WAY TO DO THAT?

PhyllisG

Yes. You can chose a product that applies to your tax situation and begin preparing your tax return.

I have provided a TurboTax Products link that will assist you with selecting a product.

If you have already purchased a TurboTax program, then return to your tax return and select Oklahoma under the State tab as the state to begin preparing and filing.

heidi-delaney

You did not even read the question I sent in.  
PhyllisG

Please clarify.  My understanding of your question was that you had filed an extension for Oklahoma; however, you wanted to prepare the return now and pay.