khilford1956

I received two w2s from my company one is complete all boxes filled out. The other only has boxes15,18,19,20 with something in it. I live in one city and work in another.

I received 2 w2s from my company. one only has only box 18,19,20 with anything in it. I live in one city and work in another should I enter both. local wages and local income taxes are different.

CapB

Yes, since you worked for the same company all year, its ok that 1of the 2 W-2's that you received from your employer has boxes 1-6 completed; boxes 1-14 on your W-2 will used to complete the federal part of your W-2. This will not impact your ability to e-file.

Both W-2's may have information in boxes 15-20 (based upon your states tax laws) these are your state amounts. Complete boxes 15-20 as shown on your W-2. To add the second state's W-2 information select "+ Add another row".