kzjones89

I received a clergy housing stipend. I don't get a W2 nor a 1099. I know this income is not taxable, but is there a place where I can enter that information?

You have to report that as self-employment income.  Create a schedule C and use business code 813000, this will trigger questions about your housing allowance.  You can also enter cash business income such as if you have side income from weddings and funerals.  Since all your compensation is non-taxable, you are not allowed to deduct work expenses (Deason rule).

You will need to upgrade to Turbotax Self employed version, or use Tax Freedom if your income is less than $33,000, or use Deluxe installed on your own computer (which is a bit cheaper than self-employed online.)