mplane146

I put my Indiana drivers license in for identification. It said I had to have letters and numbers. Indiana license only have numbers. How do I fix this?

scdmgt

I had the same problem entering my  Colorado license which only contains numbers. My understanding is that this field was added as an additional security precaution but until they fix the field entry you can click the third option stating you don't have an ID to offer at this time and complete and submit your taxes. Mine went through just fine and was accepted by both Federal and State revenue centers. Good luck. 

scdmgt

ionicwake

move down to item "5" your ID. its a Long string of numbers with a set of letters above it. IE: mine looked like this.

DD
12345678910

Enter both the numbers and the letters.