Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mplane146
Returning Member

I put my Indiana drivers license in for identification. It said I had to have letters and numbers. Indiana license only have numbers. How do I fix this?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
scdmgt

I put my Indiana drivers license in for identification. It said I had to have letters and numbers. Indiana license only have numbers. How do I fix this?

I had the same problem entering my  Colorado license which only contains numbers. My understanding is that this field was added as an additional security precaution but until they fix the field entry you can click the third option stating you don't have an ID to offer at this time and complete and submit your taxes. Mine went through just fine and was accepted by both Federal and State revenue centers. Good luck. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
scdmgt

I had the same problem entering my  Colorado license which only contains numbers. My understanding is that this field was added as an additional security precaution but until they fix the field entry you can click the third option stating you don't have an ID to offer at this time and complete and submit your taxes. Mine went through just fine and was accepted by both Federal and State revenue centers. Good luck. 

ionicwake

move down to item "5" your ID. its a Long string of numbers with a set of letters above it. IE: mine looked like this.

DD

Enter both the numbers and the letters.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies