myyukonbay

I purchased Turbo Tax Deluxe at Wal-Mart but I cannot get it to load on my computer

EricG1

If the program won't load from the disc, TurboTax can push you a download of the product you purchased. You'll need to contact our Product Support line and then we can push you the download. Log into your TurboTax account and press the Contact button in the upper right corner. Phrase your question stating that you purchased the product and need a download. The agent who contacts you will ask for the verification code from he cd, then they'll be able to give you a download.

EricG1

Pd810

purchased turbo tax program from wal mart. will not download to computer. your site says I need a push to down load program.. I have a verification code. [email address removed]     phone number [phone number removed]  thank you