turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I purchased Turbo Tax Deluxe at Wal-Mart but I cannot get it to load on my computer

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
EricG1

I purchased Turbo Tax Deluxe at Wal-Mart but I cannot get it to load on my computer

If the program won't load from the disc, TurboTax can push you a download of the product you purchased. You'll need to contact our Product Support line and then we can push you the download. Log into your TurboTax account and press the Contact button in the upper right corner. Phrase your question stating that you purchased the product and need a download. The agent who contacts you will ask for the verification code from he cd, then they'll be able to give you a download.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
EricG1

If the program won't load from the disc, TurboTax can push you a download of the product you purchased. You'll need to contact our Product Support line and then we can push you the download. Log into your TurboTax account and press the Contact button in the upper right corner. Phrase your question stating that you purchased the product and need a download. The agent who contacts you will ask for the verification code from he cd, then they'll be able to give you a download.

Pd810

purchased turbo tax program from wal mart. will not download to computer. your site says I need a push to down load program.. I have a verification code. [email address removed]     phone number [phone number removed]  thank you

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies