rc201719

I printed my tax forms in error. I do not want to mail, I want to e-file. The instructions say I can, but I can’t find the file tab. Help, please?

Rachel_W

In order to change from mailing your Tax Returns to E-Filing your Tax Returns (Assuming you HAVE NOT already mailed them), please follow these instructions:

• Login to your TurboTax Account 
  • Scroll down to the bottom of your page and click on the blue box "Add a State" (You are not actually adding a state but this gets you to the correct menu)
  • Click "File" from the left side of your screen
  • Click "Start" next to Step 3 
  • Click "I'd Like To Change Filing Methods"
  • Choose "E-File" then click "Save"
  • Click "Continue"
  • From here you can walk through the steps to E-File your return(s)
  • Finally, you will come to the screen with the Transmit Returns Now button. This will electronically file your selected returns.
rudyelliot1

THANK YOU ….THANK YOU....THANK YOU!!!!  I WOULD HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOREVER AND YOU REALLY HELED ME OUT !!! THIS TOTALLY WORKED....BLESSINGS EARTH ANGEL!!11