8threyeskid

I paid for Turbo Tax for 5 federal and 1 state. Now it's asking me to pay again. Why?

Give me a break.  I've been doing my taxes with Turbo Tax for years and will never do it again.  You've changed it and I don't like it.  I've already paid for 5 federal returns and 1 state return and now it wants me to pay again before I file.  I want to file but I'm not going to pay again.  I paid for a download.

CrystalS2

What is the charges?
retiree

The Desktop version of TTax Deluxe includes the ability to DOWNLOAD the software to prepare state returns for ONE state for FREE.

There is ALWAYS an additional charge to actually e-file your state return.  If you PRINT and MAIL your state return the only extra cost is postage.