Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I owe this year (Federal and state) and I choose to pay instantly , federal took my money next day 3/26 but now 4/19 state still hasn’t taken the money out of my bank?

They both were accepted the same day as well , I like to balance my books not wait almost a month for the state take the money.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
AmyC
Expert Alumni

I owe this year (Federal and state) and I choose to pay instantly , federal took my money next day 3/26 but now 4/19 state still hasn’t taken the money out of my bank?

That is a long time for the state to not take the money. You should contact the state to determine if there was a problem. Please contact the Department of Revenue .  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you for the response but trying to get ahold of someone is a nightmare and im not sure why after paying for turbotax premier to file my taxes i have to chase around for this. I used HR Block last year with no issues (free version) but now after everything got accepted (federal and state almost a month ago) Turbotax nor Maine state can get ahold of me for issues when IM the one giving them money. I know this isnt your fault so im not venting at you, but do you not think thats ridiculous? 

@Anonymous 

The first question is does your state even support electronic withdrawal.?

Some states do not.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies