Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I only had Obama care for Jan and Feb.1095-A. I opted out of Obama care for Employer healthcare on Feb 22.1095-C. This form is not allowing me to enter zero Mar-Dec ?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I only had Obama care for Jan and Feb.1095-A. I opted out of Obama care for Employer healthcare on Feb 22.1095-C. This form is not allowing me to enter zero Mar-Dec ?

If you do not have entries for the months March through December - or if your form 1095-A has zeroes - please leave those boxes blank in TurboTax.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

If you do not have entries for the months March through December - or if your form 1095-A has zeroes - please leave those boxes blank in TurboTax.

cazoo59

I see this was a year ago. Were you actually able to leave blanks because I have somewhat similar situation andbit won’t accept zeros or blanks. Support still has no answer for me.
TyT2
Returning Member

Still does not work for me either, if someone has a fix for this please comment.
cazoo59

They finally issued a software update that fixed this. I was using turbo tax free. After calling the Support line they sent me a reply last week. Just try again! it just worked for me last week allowing me to leave blanks. If it still doesn’t work Try updating software, or call Support line.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies