newadventurehugh

I never setup a username and password theyre asking for. Received paper statements. What now?

DanaB

If you have the form 1099 in front of you then you can skip the import and enter the information yourself. On the "Let's get your tax info. We’ll help you find and import info from your bank or financial institution" screen scroll down and click on the "I'll type it in myself" button (see picture). Then you can enter the information yourself.

DanaB

What are you trying to do? Import a form? Which one?
newadventurehugh

I’m entering info from a 1099 withdrawal from a Wells Fargo. I only received paper statements. No username or password ever setup that they’re asking for.
DanaB