fgarciaalcarazmo

I need to return the Turbo Tax service payment made by creadit card to be able to Clear and Start over the whole process. Can anyone tell me how i can proceed? Thanks.

Irene2805

You can call TurboTax and speak with an agent.  TurboTax customer service/support does not have a single phone number but has many different phone numbers based on the type of platform used.  So that we can direct your call to the best person/department to help you:

1. Click on this link:  https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/
  2. Select your TurboTax platform.  
  3. Ask your question / state your problem.  Do NOT use the word "refund' or you will get a phone number for tax refunds.
  4. Click Submit.
  5. On the next screen, choose the Call option and follow the instructions.  You will be given the approximate wait time.  

You'll get a toll-free number to a TurboTax expert who is specially-trained to handle your particular issue.

fgarciaalcarazmo

Hi Irene,

first of all, thanks a lot for your answer.

i have tried what doing what you stated but i guess i cannot proceed since my cell phone is spanish and i am based in Spain.

Is there anby other option for me?

Many thanks again.

best.

ReginaM

Here is a listing of TurboTax Contact Numbers Outside of the United States.  Hope this helps!

TurboTax Foreign Customer Service Contact Numbers