Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

I need to go back to income

1 Reply
New Member

I need to go back to income

Please use the following helpful instructions below for various ways to navigate in your return. 

Specifically, to Navigate back to income , Click on the Federal Tab> Wages and Income.

If you just need to check what you have done, correct an entry, or just easily navigate, I’ve included more detailed information, and steps below.
Note: You will need to be inside your return when you select My Account, otherwise you will only see Account Settings/ Save and Sign out.
    Click on My Account. Then click on Tools.
    Click on Topic List. This will show you were you have been/what you have done.

Use Topic Search to find a form to edit etc. by typing into the search box within Topic Search. It is located in the Tools section where you also find Topic List.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings