jhogan

I need to file for my 88 year old mother. How can i do that under my current sign in?

MarkB

You can create another account that is associated with your email.

1. Sign out of TurboTax Online.
  2. Select the TurboTax Online product you want to use for the second return and proceed.
    1. On the Create your account screen, set up a new login for the second return.
    2. You can reuse your email address if you want to receive e-file notifications for the second return.
    • Up to 5 accounts can be tied to the same email address.
    1. After you've created the new account, you can start working on the second return.
    2. Tip: If you're preparing multiple returns for family members, it's more economical to switch to the TurboTax CD/Download software, which lets you e-file up to 5 federal returns at no additional cost. More info
    Related Information:

MarkB

1. Sign out of TurboTax Online.
    Related Information:

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing