Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jax6496

I missed a phone call from TurboTax they never left me a message so I was wondering what the reason was for the phone call

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
BillM223
Expert Alumni

I missed a phone call from TurboTax they never left me a message so I was wondering what the reason was for the phone call

Earlier today (Saturday, January 9th), TurboTax started sending out pre-recorded phone messages to those customers who were sent an email from TurboTax about the second stimulus payment but who have not yet opened or read the email.

You do not need to call TurboTax - just go read any emails that you recently received from TurboTax.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Pambi1313

I was told by a phone call that I would be getting an email regarding my second stimulus check but I did not receive an email.  Please resend the email to me.

Pambi1313

Did not get email. Lease resend.

DanielV01
Expert Alumni

From this forum we are unable to re-send the official TurboTax email.  But even if you did not receive an email yet, this does not mean you will not receive a stimulus payment.  On Friday we had the following announcement:  

We are happy to share that stimulus payments will begin to be deposited on January 8th for millions of our customers affected by the IRS error.  We expect most of these payments to be available that day, but banks could take a few business days to process. Payment will be deposited into the same bank account that customers received their 2019 tax refund.

Customers receiving a stimulus payment will receive an email from TurboTax letting them know their stimulus payment is on the way.We have been working tirelessly with the Treasury and IRS to get stimulus payments to our customers.  We know how important these funds are for so many Americans and we regret that an IRS error caused a delay.

Please note the following page for additional information:  Why Haven’t I Received My Second Stimulus Check?

Given that it may take a couple of business days to reflect in the account, you may not yet see it reflected in yours.  The same is true with the IRS website:  it may take a day or two to reflect this change.  But it is being processed and should be there soon.  

We do appreciate that many of our customers depend on having these funds available, and we are working diligently to make this happen.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Bcook7

Good afternoon,  I too missed a phone call from TurboTax that was cutoff in mid-message.

What was you message?  the only code I got was:  048660.  Due to my hearing loss, I use a recorder with captioning for my calls.  Only part of the recorded message was received.

Thank you, Byron

Bcook7

Good timely response!  Thank you, Byron

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies