Solved: I mailed my return in in the beginning of this month. Hav t heard anything from the irs saying they got it. So I wanted to e file. How do I do that?

I mailed my return in in the beginning of this month. Hav t heard anything from the irs saying they got it. So I wanted to e file. How do I do that?

If you already mailed your return, don not e-file. This can cause problems with the IRS, including refund delays.

FYI, the IRS does not send acknowledgments for returns they receive in the mail.  

What month, this month? This is the 4th. the return has to make its way through the US Post Office first.

February 9th