Solved: I made school district estimated income tax payments for 2018 using SD 100ES vouchers. How do I report those 4 payments on my Ohio SD 100 form?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I made school district estimated income tax payments for 2018 using SD 100ES vouchers. How do I report those 4 payments on my Ohio SD 100 form?

where do I report the 4 school district estimated income tax vouchers on ohio SD100?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 15

I made school district estimated income tax payments for 2018 using SD 100ES vouchers. How do I report those 4 payments on my Ohio SD 100 form?

You enter it in the federal section. TurboTax will transfer it to the School District (SD) form.

In TurboTax (TT), enter at:

Federal Taxes Tab

Deductions & Credits

-Scroll down to:

--Estimates & other taxes paid

-Estimates 

- On the next screen choose Local estimated taxes for 2018

-on the next screen click YES

-on the next screen, on the locality pull down list, scroll down to School District tax, OH

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 15

You enter it in the federal section. TurboTax will transfer it to the School District (SD) form.

In TurboTax (TT), enter at:

Federal Taxes Tab

Deductions & Credits

-Scroll down to:

--Estimates & other taxes paid

-Estimates 

- On the next screen choose Local estimated taxes for 2018

-on the next screen click YES

-on the next screen, on the locality pull down list, scroll down to School District tax, OH

View solution in original post

Privacy Settings