Solved: I made school district estimated income tax payments for 2018 using SD 100ES vouchers. How do I report those 4 payments on my Ohio SD 100 form?

I made school district estimated income tax payments for 2018 using SD 100ES vouchers. How do I report those 4 payments on my Ohio SD 100 form?

where do I report the 4 school district estimated income tax vouchers on ohio SD100?

You enter it in the federal section. TurboTax will transfer it to the School District (SD) form.

In TurboTax (TT), enter at:

Federal Taxes Tab

Deductions & Credits

-Scroll down to:

--Estimates & other taxes paid

-Estimates 

- On the next screen choose Local estimated taxes for 2018

-on the next screen click YES

-on the next screen, on the locality pull down list, scroll down to School District tax, OH

In TurboTax (TT), enter at:

Federal Taxes Tab

Deductions & Credits

-Scroll down to:

--Estimates & other taxes paid

-Estimates 

-on the next screen click YES