mnellis24

I'm trying to see what day I scheduled the payment (the taxes I owe) to come out of my account... where can I find that info?

PaulaM

First, verify the date you selected for direct debit:

• Sign into your account 
  • Select Taxes
  • My Tax Timeline
  • Scroll down to Some things You can Do
  • Select Download all forms and worksheets (on the right side of screen)
  • Open the pdf file, and scroll for the Federal Information Worksheet. Part V contains the Direct Deposit/Debit info.

If you did not specify a date for a direct debit for your taxes, then the default date is the due date of your return, 4/18/17. If you did not specify a date, but would like to make payment earlier than the default date, see link below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3774797-i-have-already-submitted-my-taxes-and-will-need-to-make-a-...