I'm trying to get to self-employed, which is free ...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drzinn

I'm trying to get to self-employed, which is free through uber, but all it shows me is self-employed live, which is $170. How do I get to the free self-employed version?

4 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

I'm trying to get to self-employed, which is free through uber, but all it shows me is self-employed live, which is $170. How do I get to the free self-employed version?

In order to get the discounted program free from Uber, you will need to go to the program through the Uber website. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
drzinn

That's what I did. It still doesn't show the free option at all.

fanfare
Level 15

those free filing offers, thru some company, rarely work out.

fanfare
Level 15

if you once access your return but not through the portal, your offer is voided.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings