I'm trying to enter misc. income for a class action law suit but I did not receive any forms so I don't have the payer's name or EIN. What should I do?

Class action lawsuit proceeds belong in “Other Income”, Line 21 of your Form 1040. Please follow the instructions below.  

• Open (continue) your return in TurboTax if you don't already have it open
  • In the Search box (upper right of program), enter keywords "other reportable income" and click "Jump to"
  • At Other Wages Received page, answer No and click Continue
  • At Miscellaneous Income page, scroll down to bottom and select Other reportable income
  • At Any Other Taxable Income page, click Yes
  • At Other Taxable Income page, enter the Description of your income and the Amount