esuec

I'm starting a business giving miniature horse drawn carriage rides. In 2014 I bought to very young miniature horses. This year the oldest becomes old enough to pull a wagon. I bought a wagon (2017). Throughout 2016 I bought food, paid veterinary expense

DanielD

In regards to your business we offer a few options for business owners. We have TurboTax Online Self-Employed, and for desktop software we have TurboTax Home & Business and TurboTax Business (which offers a bit more features for business owners) Here is a link to our Products and Pricing page where you can review these three products and decide which one would be the best for your business needs. (Be sure to click on Online Products for information on TurboTax Online Self-Employed and then click on CD/Download Products for the other two.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/?srqs=null&cid=ppc_gg_b_stan_all_na_Brand-Business_...

DanielD