Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

helmby

I'm not able to find my Sale of Business Property to update the information I previously entered. The income is listed but when I click Edit, I get a new screen. Bug?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ShawnaD

I'm not able to find my Sale of Business Property to update the information I previously entered. The income is listed but when I click Edit, I get a new screen. Bug?

If you haven't filed your return, you can log in to TurboTax and review/edit this information using the instructions below.

• Select "Federal" on the left menu bar, then select "Wages & Income" on the top middle part of the screen.
  • Scroll down to the "Rental Properties and Royalties (Sch E)" section and select the "Edit/Add" button.
  • Click continue or answer any questions, then you should arrive at the Rental and Royalty Summary screen.
  • Click "Edit" here next to the property, then on the next screen scroll down to "Sale of Property/ Depreciation" and click update. You can click "yes" to go straight to the asset summary and edit the asset to view depreciation/property sale info.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ShawnaD

If you haven't filed your return, you can log in to TurboTax and review/edit this information using the instructions below.

• Select "Federal" on the left menu bar, then select "Wages & Income" on the top middle part of the screen.
  • Scroll down to the "Rental Properties and Royalties (Sch E)" section and select the "Edit/Add" button.
  • Click continue or answer any questions, then you should arrive at the Rental and Royalty Summary screen.
  • Click "Edit" here next to the property, then on the next screen scroll down to "Sale of Property/ Depreciation" and click update. You can click "yes" to go straight to the asset summary and edit the asset to view depreciation/property sale info.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies