taryngentile

I'm in NH, I started an LLC buisness in june of 2017. I am the only employee and only made about $10,000. What do I need to do with filing for this? Is it required I do?

DS30

Yes you will need to include your LLC income on your personal income tax return if the business was started in 2017 and you had income from this LLC.

Regarding your federal income taxes -

You will need to include your single member LLC on your individual tax return as a disregard entity (regardless of where the LLC is registered).

Depending on the type of business activities will determine where to report the LLC income and expenses on your individual tax return (if a business LLC - Schedule C, if a rental property LLC - Schedule E)

For more information see Single Member Limited Liability Companies