Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I’m baffled by turbo tax State return for Louisiana , why doesn’t Turbo Tax have Form R-19000 included in software ? Its required for us to attach but no form in TT ?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
JohnW152
Expert Alumni

I’m baffled by turbo tax State return for Louisiana , why doesn’t Turbo Tax have Form R-19000 included in software ? Its required for us to attach but no form in TT ?

There's an alternate method to attaching Form R-19000, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Road Usage Fee to your state return.  It can be filed separately from your state income tax return.

According to the Reporting and Payment Requirements in the Revenue Information Bulletin No. 24-006:

For individuals, the fee may be reported on the Louisiana individual income tax return, or on

Form R-19000, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Road Usage Fee.

See the Instructions for Form R-19000 for more information.

Mail to: 

Louisiana Department of Revenue 

P.O. Box 201 

Baton Rouge, LA 

70802-0201

So - what if we included the fee on our tax return and it has already been submitted.  Now what

There's no way to attach a supplement form.  And if you file the R-19000 electronically with LA they charge you the $60

JohnW152
Expert Alumni

Louisiana doesn't have any official guidance that addresses your specific situation.

Your best bet would be to contact the Louisiana Department of Revenue. See Contact/Email Us for contact information. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies