kvora97

I'm an international student filing my taxes (first time) & while I was going through the returns I didn't see form 8843 (which is mandatory to file). Where do I find it?

LinaJ2018

If you have not stayed in the US for more than five years by 2018, you are a nonresident.  You cannot file with TurboTax, please visit our partner Sprintax to complete your filing.

If you have stayed in the US for more than five years, you are considered as a resident.  As TurboTax does not support this form, you have to download the form from the IRS.  See https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8843.pdf

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing