Yes, the 1040 is the overall form which contains the information from all the supplemental forms. Being self-employed, you will enter that income on Schedule C.
Report income without a 1099.
- Click on Federal Taxes on the top row of TurboTax Deluxe Online.
- Click Wages & Income
- Under All Income, click Show all income
- Scroll to Self-Employment, click Start
- Click Yes to Did you have any self-employment income or expenses?
- Enter any income from sales or services that weren't reported on Forms 1099-MISC
• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
• Click on Deductions and Credits
• Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
• Scroll down to Estimates and Other Taxes Paid
• On Estimates, click on the start or update button