photodana

I let my ex husband claim our daughter on his taxes. We live together but are not remarried. I thought I could still claim her as EIC/Child Care Credit Is this true?

No.  If you are living together with the other parent, then one parent claims all the tax benefits of a dependent (exemption, child tax credit, head of household status, and EIC) and the other parent can't claim anything.  This applies for unmarried couples as well as divorced couples who still live in the same household.  The provision to "split" the benefits only applies when the parents live apart and share custody, and the child lives in two different homes during the year.