I keep getting sent back to "Check This Entry" I select "No entry" but it keep sending me back

It could be for multiple reasons. Can you share what screen or question you're on?

I'm trying to transmit my return. it says Eligible Sec 179 property should be blank. I tic No entry and it returns me back with "Yes" ticed

Oh, before I click the blue button "Continue" it says "But before you e-file, we need a little more information that we didn't need earlier.

Thanks for your help. I figured it out and had to remove the problem item.