mufferwuffer

I keep getting rejection due to incorrect AGI, but have entered the correct information from 2015 1040. Very annoyed. Is it because I didn't go through turbo tax?

CDBrock

Going through TurboTax is not a part of it, the IRS is the one rejecting your AGI. If the AGI is correct, are you making sure to round your AGI up/down to the nearest dollar amount? It may be getting rejected because you rounded down instead of rounding up. If the AGI is still getting rejected, the IRS may have a different AGI on file, and you will need to send in a paper tax return in the mail.

mufferwuffer

I am using the amount on the 2015 return.  thanks