beachfun1-

I just sent me taxes via efile but I was not prompted to scan or upload my w2's . Do I need to send them in or scan them?

AnthonyC

When you electronically file (unlike when you paper file), you do not need to send your physical copies of your W2s to the IRS.  You should have entered the information from them in the income section of TurboTax, but you do not need to send in the physical forms.  You should keep them in your records for your reference and if there ever was a reason that they wanted to see them, they would request them separately.

AnthonyC