Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I just had a disturbing event with my turbotax session being interrupted with me logging into mint, and then my turbotax details being replaced with my mint credentials!

I chose "post a question" because I really just want to finish my taxes right now, but saw no other avenue for reporting what seems to be a software issue.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I just had a disturbing event with my turbotax session being interrupted with me logging into mint, and then my turbotax details being replaced with my mint credentials!

All intuit sites  are designed to use a single login identity.  If you have a different user account name for your mint account then for your TurboTax account  things may get confused. Make sure you log out of your mint account, not just change pages, and you may also have to delete your web browser cookies and caches.  Then you should be able to log into your TurboTax account again.
tentoten

The same thing is happening to me but with my intuit self employed quickbooks account. The defaults to me entering my billing info and I can't undo it.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies