ken-ribyat

I have used turbotax by purchasing a CD, but I now have an Apple laptop. if i download Deluxe, will i be able to import my data from last year that is on my computer?

switching from cd to online.  can i import last years data for multiple tax preparations or should i buy a cd and continue to download the software?

fanfare

Your question is very confusing.
In any case, you should stick with the CD/Download version (note the name) and avoid the Online service.

The answer is yes ... both the Mac & Windows can both read the prior year .tax2016 file no matter which computer was used in the prior tax year.