tony719

I have seen all kinds of forums questions about form 8960...are we once again waiting for the IRS to finish their instructions? If I choose to file anyway will I have to

jerry2000
Alumni

The IRS will not begin to process tax returns for 2016 until at least Jan. 23. This is not new, it was announced in December. Do not expect an accept/reject status notice until 24 to 48 hours after Jan 23.

We are waiting for the IRS to approve TT's version (programming) of the form.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908854-irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-perso...