Solved: I have never been charged for a florida filing since florida doesnt have state tax filing why cant i remove it from my charges?

I have never been charged for a florida filing since florida doesnt have state tax filing why cant i remove it from my charges?

The Florida return in TurboTax is a Tangible Personal Property tax return (Form DR-405) that is printed and mailed to the local county property appraiser's office. 

If you do not have a Florida-located business or rental property with assets to report, you do not need to file this Florida return.   If you don't need to file a Florida Tangible Personal Property return, you can delete a state return in TurboTax Online, as long as you haven't paid for it yet (or registered in a free version).

Please see the following TurboTax FAQ, "How do I delete my state return in TurboTax Online?":