Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

JuvenileDelinquent
Returning Member

I have more than 2 children, I can’t figure out..

I can’t seem to figure out whether or not I had 1 child in 2019 (yes random and rediculous, aside from the drugs; I was misinformed. Kept in the dark, and my fake cousin wouldn’t even send me the photos of my ultrasound which looked like 3 heads and 3 different heart beats) anywho,

I gave birth 2019 November 21st maybe the 20th I don’t know. 
#1 how do I get those records online without calling or going in any official property line said rather LOL

#2 .... hold up

explanation over here-

my child services case worker said in a text message for 2019 that I had permission to claim my son Blaine for taxes,

I was unable to.

Robert Moore the adoptive parent who isn’t really the blood parent; WITHOUT my permission claimed him for 2019 allegedly and to the best of my knowledge

i don’t want to report him or get him in trouble continuing #2 question: what do I do? Pertaining to that situation.

#3 i was in and out of a relationship with the biological father of my son who was born in 2016 named Ethan. Ethan and I moved out and on our own (to my moms garage with a signed agreement of rental payments) in that same year 2016. I lost parental rights 2018. I was unable to claim and yet again, scared to report the other Robert for tax fraud for not giving me a dime when I was financially supporting my son with 4 months of TANF, my own job thru seniors and disabled services, video poker earnings (under $400 each time and each tender or game play)  which for both of these children I also did and still do have Medical insurance OHP benifits A and B

so what should I do? You think I’ll get my money back? Lol

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies