smharry

I have input SSA1099 info including medicare premiums deducted and checked that I had insurance all year. It says the health insurance information is incomplete.

TeresaM

Please return to the Health Insurance section and follow these instructions, if you did not have Marketplace or a 1095-A. Turbo Tax will walk you through the questions for health insurance.

• Click on the Federal Taxes tab and select Health Insurance
  • When asked if you had health insurance in 2016, select either all year or you will pick who and what months, and Continue. (Select all months you had coverage between all sources.)
  • When asked about being enrolled in any of these less common plans in 2016, select No, if you were covered through Medicare.  Forms 1095-B or1095-C do not need to be entered into your return.  They are for informational purposes and are not included in the Premium Tax Credit calculations that require 1095-A.